RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The parliamentary session will be open for 45 mins for the youth to submit their views.
- The Participants will be judged based on their content, body language, oratory skill, English proficiency and also listening skill.
- Participants should limit their speech to 2 minutes, each time they speak,
- so that others get a chance too.
- The participants should not deviate from the topic of discussion.
- Each participant should respect the views of their fellow competitors.
- The best 3 youth speakers will be selected as winners.
- Time:10.00 AM
Staff in charge
Prof . S .G .Nataraj